Could this be the best Team Of The Week in FIFA 19? Featuring the GOAT Cristiano Ronaldo, Kun Aguero, & Higuain, this week’s selection is stacked with quality cards.
Who else better to kick this week’s TOTW off, then the greatest player of all time, the
Manchester City’s Kun Aguero bagged his tenth hattrick in the premiership last weekend as the blue side of Manchester easily overcame Arsenal FC 3-1. The Argentine’s card has a rating of 90 and includes the following ratings 85 pace, 90 dribbling, 91 shooting, 77 passing & 75 physicality. His base card is a joy to play with. So one would only imagine an inform Aguero card will terrorise opposition defenses.
Argentina’s Gonzalo Higuain has made an immediate impact at Chelsea after his move from AC Milan. El Pipita scored 2 goals (one being a right belter) in Chelsea’s 5-0 win against Huddersfield which helped ease the pressure on manager Maurizio Sarri. The 89 rated inform card has stats of 74 pace, 85 dribbling, 89 shooting, 71 passing, and 75 physicality. I’m not sure if I particularly rate the card personally speaking. An average stamina rating of 70, with sluggish speeds for a striker, high/ medium work rates, 3-star skills and nothing dominant in the air puts me off the card. Though in defense of Higuain, play the ball to his feet in the box and he’s a cert to finish it. A 94 positioning rating means he’ll likely be in the right place at the right time. One to watch owners will also benefit from the inform boost.
- CB: Kalidou Koulibaly 90 (Napoli)
- GK: Gianluigi Donnarumma 87 (AC Milan)
- CM: Cesc Fabregas 86 (AS Monaco)
- CAM: Shinji Kagawa 85 (Besiktas)
- CM: Julian Brandt 84 (Leverkusen)
- CB: Willie Orban 84 (RB Leipzig)
- LB: Ben Chilwell 84 (Leicester City)
- RM: Edin Visca 84 (Basaksehir)
- ST: Josh King 84 (Bournemouth)
- ST: Alfred Finnbogasson 84 (Augsburg)
- GK: Martin Campana 82 (Independiente)
- ST: Luuk De Jong 82 (PSV)
- RB: Ruben Pena 81 (Eibar)
- CAM: Kostas Fortounis 81 (Olympiakos)
- LW: Gervinho 81 (Parma)
- ST: Moussa Dembele 81 (Lyon)
- CAM: Bobby Reid 80 (Cardiff City)
- ST: Ricky van Wolfswinkel 80 (FC Basel)
- LM: Mislav Orsic 79 (Dinamo Zagreb)
- ST: Oli McBurnie 78 (Swansea City)
Pleased with this week’s team of the week? Some great looking cards and plenty of depth across the board. Team Of The Week 21 go’s live at 6pm tonight.