Want to boost your Final Fantasy XV experience… OK, it’s Monday and already my puns are so bad! I apologise! Regardless, Square Enix have today announced the release of the Booster Pack + DLC for Final Fantasy XV.
This new DLC which is available to all Season Pass owners, contains powerful items that give players a potent combat advantage and improve their angling skills. What are these items we hear you ask? Look ahead:
- Ragnarok – A single-handed sword allowing players to perform a powerful Warp-strike attack
- Dragon Drain – A fishing rod that suppresses the movement of fish, making harder fish easier to catch
- Avior – A reel that can pull in fish with greater strength, by taking off more HP the lower the line durability falls
There will also be a free booster pack version released at a later date which will include the Magitek Exosuit. A new update is also released this week which brought in two music tracks from the upcoming game, NieR: Automata. Other improvements to the game include:
- Addition of timed quests
- Increased level cap, from 99 to 120
- Total number of saved photos increased from 150 to 200
- Music player is now accessible while riding chocobos
- Support for increased framerate on PlayStation 4 Pro lite mode
And finally, A King’s Tale: Final Fantasy XV, which was a pre-order promotion initially, will be available for all users to download for free via the Xbox and PlayStation Store on March 1st. Here are some of the main features of that game:
- Deep Combat System – Combos, counters, and Regis’ signature “Warp Strike” combine for lightning fast real-time combat that rewards fast reflexes and smart tactics.
- Companions – Three distinct companions offer unique and new ways to attack as well as tailored super moves that deal massive damage.
- Magic – Ignite the battlefield, freeze your enemies, or electrify your foes with Fire, Ice, and Lightning magic.
- Summons – Call upon epic Astral entities to decimate your foes in jaw-dropping ways.
Happy with the DLC? loving the additional tracks and new updates? Let us know all your thoughts in the comment section below.