Details regarding the Season Pass were revealed today by Ubisoft for Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands. As well as that, they’ve also revealed details surrounding the post-launch free PvP update.
This free update which will be released post-launch will enhance the players’ experience, offering tactical class-based 4v4 team combat that will put players’ skills to the test.
The Season Pass has also been revealed, which will include the following:
One week early access to two major expansions:
– Narco Road: Players will infiltrate a gang of smugglers and take part in crazy races and challenges to earn their infamous leader’s trust and destroy them from the inside. Gamers will be able to meet new bosses and travel the -wildlands in new vehicles.
– Fallen Ghosts: During an evacuation mission, the Ghosts’ chopper is shot down and the squad will need to adapt as they’re tracked down by an elite group of ruthless mercenaries. Players will fight a new powerful enemy, learn new skills and unlock weapons to complete their mission.
The Unidad Conspiracy missions: Players will work to break down and destabilise the alliance between Santa Blanca and Unidad in the Media Luna province.
The Peruvian Connection pack: Players will be able to play through the Peruvian Connection mission as well as receive seven gear patches.
Faction themed equipment packs:
– Rebellion Ghost Pack: Players can don an outfit inspired by the brave Katari 26 rebels. They will also unlock a unique AK-47 equipped with a bigger magazine and customised with unique engraving work.
– Unidad Ghost Pack: Players dominate enemies with an Unidad outfit so they can attack Unidad camps while in disguise. They will also unlock a unique Unidad LMG weapon, customised with the colours of Unidad, and equipped with a red dot scope and a larger magazine.
-Santa Blanca Ghost Pack: With a Santa Blanca-inspired outfit, players can mimic their style without joining their ranks. This pack also unlocks the Santa Blanca golden M1911, customised with engravings and the mark of the cartel, for players to unleash chaos on the cartel.
Exclusive vehicle: Bolivian Minibus
– Permanent +5% XP booster for the player
– Single-use short XP booster: +50% XP for the player and +25% XP for other players in the session, expires two hours from time of use.
Take a look at a brand new trailer and be sure to let us know what you think in the comment section below.