Fish Eagle and Picaresque Studio have today announced that Nantucket is out now and also released a brand new gameplay video.
Nantucket is available now at various places including Steam and is priced at £13.99. It explores the fiction of the time in a detailed world to explore, manage and conquer, including:
- EXPLORE THE SEVEN SEAS: Set sail around the world, visit cities, and increase your prestige by hunting whales, landing jobs, and searching for new adventures.
- BE THE CAPTAIN YOU WANT TO BE: Develop your character in true RPG fashion, by increasing your stats, choosing your reactions, and developing your seafaring skills.
- MANAGE YOUR SHIP AND CREW: Hire and manage your crew, give them tasks on your ship, and improve your ship with new compartments, expanding your ship’s capabilities.
- EXPERIENCE THE GOLDEN AGE OF WHALING: Experience more than a thousand unique events tailored around your choices and face the consequences of your actions.
- HUNT WHALES AND FIGHT PIRATES: Discover new whaling areas, hunt whales for blubber, and protect your ship from pirates using a turn-based combat system.
- CHASE AFTER MOBY DICK: Follow an original storyline and complete quests to unveil the secrets behind Moby Dick and dissolve Ahab’s curse.
Richard Benn, Managing Director, Fish Eagle, stated:
Fish Eagle has reached out to lot of press, YouTubers and Twitch streamers over the past few months. Their feedback has been extremely valuable to the development team, and their passion for the project demonstrates how, even in an overcrowded market, it’s possible to deliver something unique and fulfilling for the players.
Take a look at the video and be sure to let us know your thoughts of Nantucket via the comment section below.