CI Games have today released some new screenshots which show off the safe hour in their upcoming game, Sniper Ghost Warrior 3.
This Safe House allows players to sleep to a designated hour, craft and purchase items, choose equipment loadouts and begin missions. There are different safe houses to be discovered in the northern part of the Republic of Georgia, many of which contain loot or new weapons to equip. After they’re discovered, players can fast travel back to these locations as long as they aren’t in a designated mission area. Some of the key things in the Safe House include:
Weapon Cache – This is a place where the player can change his or her loadouts. Primary weapons, secondary weapons, side-arms, gadgets, weapon skins and armors can be purchased and equipped here.
Workbench – The player is able to craft regular and special bullets, gadgets and medkits using resources found in the world. There are five kinds of resources, each used in different proportions to craft different equipment such as special bullets, gadgets, and modify weapons and attachments.
Trading Goods – Player can purchase almost everything available in game for it – starting of grenades and medkits, ending with weapons. The Trading Goods can be acquired by various actions during gameplay: completing main story missions, completing side operations, finding collectibles, assassinating most wanted targets, helping civilians or just simply found in the world.
There are a number of special bullets available in the game also. These include:
- Luring Bullet: Can be used to lure enemies into desired spots while not raising an alarm. Players can easily dispose of enemies that can be seen by others. Simply lure them out of sight and take them out. It can also lure enemies out from behind obstacles and into view.
- Tagging Bullet: Extracts a pulse that locates enemies through obstacles. It allows players to tag enemies in places where flying the drone would be too risky or would take too much time.
- Armor Piercing: Can be used to take out targets hiding in cover, so thin walls, fences, and even metal will no longer stop shots. It’s very effective against armored vehicles.
- EMP: Emits an electromagnetic pulse that disables vehicles and electronic devices within a small radius. A well-placed shot can ensure enemy reinforcements won’t arrive on the location, disable CCTV cameras, or can lure enemies by frying a power generator.
- Explosive Bullet: If you no longer care about stealth, then this is your bullet of choice for one-shot, one-kill sniping.
- DARPA: Experimental homing bullets that allow players to ignore wind and gravity, making these severe-condition shots much easier to execute.
Take a look at the screenshots and let us know what you think in the comment section below.