Square Enix Collective Returns to EGX Rezzed With Seven Diverse Games Out in 2017
It was confirmed today that the Square Enix Collective is returning to EGX Rezzed on the 30th March this year with its largest ever event line-up yet.
The Collective’s spring booth will showcase the below seven highly diverse/playable games, as well as one of the winners of last year’s IndieDB Awards.
- Black the Fall – A highly atmospheric Communist dystopian puzzle sidescroller
- Oh My Godheads – A hilarious and hectic capture-the-head couch multiplayer
- Deadbeat Heroes – A movement-based 3D brawling crime caper
- Children of Zodiarcs – A deck & dice story-driven, single-player tactical RPG
- Forgotton Anne – A 2D cinematic hand-animated adventure
- Tokyo Dark – A point-and-click detective mystery adventure
- Fear Effect Sedna – A pausable real-time tactical action game
In addition, the Collective will provide show space for Slime Rancher, a colourful open world, first-person life sim. Slime Rancher isn’t signed to the Square Enix Collective label, however, it was selected to be featured at Rezzed as part of Collective’s sponsorship of the IndieDB Awards in December 2016. All seven Collective games, plus Slime Rancher, will be playable throughout EGX Rezzed at the Square Enix Collective booth, in the main upstairs area of the show.
“We have a fantastic line-up of games to bring to EGX Rezzed, including three that will enjoy their first public hands-on – Square Enix Collective exists to champion the indie development community and as such we’re really looking forward to introducing gamers to a variety of great titles across a range of genres.” said Phil Elliott, Director of Community & Indie Development at Square Enix London.
For more information on The Square Enix Collective, you can check them out here: https://collective.square-enix.com/