It’s that time of year where the FIFA community get to help pick the best players as EA SPORTS have today revealed the Nominees for Team of the Year.

This year, the TOTY will be voted by a carefully curated list of media, athletes and EA SPORTS FIFA community members, representing the millions of EA SPORTS FIFA players all over the world.

If selected, they will get a custom-built ballot box which will then include a shortlist of the best 55 elite players, who have all been nominated by EA SPORTS for their real-life performances. Recipients will then post a picture on social media posing by the picture of their TOTY. This will consist of 3 strikers, 3 midfielders, 4 defenders and a goalkeeper in a 4-3-3 formation. These votes will make up 60% of the total vote whilst EA SPORTS will make up the other 40%. You can follow the voting by following #TOTYVote on Twitter.

The actual TOTY will be announced starting January 15th, with the special TOTY player items available in packs for a limited time in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team and FIFA Mobile.

Who do you think should be in the Team of the Year? Be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.