Get ready for some carnage in the kitchens as Team 17 have today released the launch trailer to celebrate the release of Overcooked 2.
Overcooked 2 is available now for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC. You can work with up to three other players in local and online multiplayer to serve dishes to an insatiable room of diners from a not so regulation kitchen. New features in the sequel include:
- Online multiplayer! Cook up a storm with up to four players in local and online multiplayer
- Emotes! Whether you want to tell your cooking companions what you’re doing in the kitchen or celebrate a great score, the emote wheel lets you express yourself
- Tip Multiplier! Serve dishes in the correct order to get yourself a tasty tip bonus.
- Throwing! Throwing is now an official game mechanic, allowing you to toss raw ingredients to your fellow chefs or even straight into the pan/blender/onto the floor
- New level mechanics! Overcooked 2 sees the introduction of new game mechanics including moving walkways, controllable platforms and even portals!
- Dynamic levels! Throwing you from the frying pan and into the fire, dynamic levels will change around you, offering a new challenge to overcome as the recipes and levels themselves change!
- Kitchens! From the neon lights of a sushi restaurant to the bubbling pots of a Wizard school kitchen, there are plenty of places to cook up a storm in Overcooked 2!
- Recipes! From spaghetti to sushi and pancakes to pizza, recipes both old and new will need to be cooked to perfection (or at least not burnt to a crisp!) New recipes mean new ingredients and new equipment so even the most well-seasoned Overcooked players will be challenged.
- Chefs! Overcooked 2 introduces a whole host of new of chefs to play in the kitchen including an eagle, mouse, beaver and what kitchen is complete without an octopus!
- Interactive world map! As you drive, sail and soar your way around the map in the Onion King’s amphibious air bus you will open up new areas using hidden buttons around the world
Take a look at the launch trailer and be sure to let us know your thoughts on Overcooked 2 via the comment section below.