Fresh off the announcement of what Square Enix would be delivering this year, SEGA have now confirmed their own line-up for Gamescom 2018.
Running from August 21st – 25th, SEGA are set to bring some of their latest and upcoming titles to the show. These include:
- Team Sonic Racing – Visitors to the stand will have the opportunity to race on an all new track, Ice Mountain, and experience two brand new playable teams.
- Total War: THREE KINGDOMS – Players will witness an exclusive look at the exotic lands of ancient China in a campaign map flythrough before being thrust into the midst of a night-time ambush battle. Sun Jian’s army, led by Sun Ren and Sun Quan, must defend against waves.
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 – Playable at Gamescom
- Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise – Playable at Gamescom
- Persona 3: Dancing in the Moonlight – Playable at Gamescom
- Persona 5: Dancing in the Starlight – Playable at Gamescom
- Football Manager 2019 – Fans will be able to line-up in front of a Football Manager themed step and repeat for an authentic Football Manager photo and leave with a Football Manager notebook. A must have for would-be managers! The game itself will not be playable.
What do you think about the games that SEGA will be showcasing at Gamescom? Let us know in the comment section below.