Team 17 and Mouldy Toof Studios have today announced that The Escapists 2 is finally now available on the Nintendo Switch for £19.99
The sequel to the award-winning pixelated sandbox prison-escape game arrives on the Nintendo Switch with improved graphics, crafting and combat and the addition of multiplayer, the most fan requested feature to date.
You can bust out of anywhere, with anyone on the Nintendo Switch! You can team up with another inmate for local two player split screen mode, taking either a Joy-Con or Pro Controller each to team up to break out, or work against one another to determine who’s the quickest. The main features include:
- 10 unique themed prisons to escape from
- Two player split-screen play, and up to four player co-op and versus online multiplayer
- Drop-in, drop-out online multiplayer experience. Carefully plan and execute an intricate escape from your initial incarceration with your fellow inmates either online or locally, or simply hop into an existing game that’s in progress to help pull off the final touches of the escape!
- Create your con with over 300 customisations to create your perfect prisoner
- A dedicated tutorial for new players to learn the basics of prison life
Take a look at the launch trailer and let us know your thoughts on the Nintendo Switch version via the comment section below.