Included in the now live F1 2017 patch is photo mode, giving racers the opportunity to create, save and share awe-inspiring shots amongst the racing community.
Other features updated include the following:
· New Spectator UI has been added to the game.
· LAN Mode has been added to PlayStation4 and PC versions.
· New Grid editor available in custom multiplayer modes.
· Photo Mode is now available on PlayStation4 and Xbox One.
· Sports Update – updated car and driver liveries.
· Sports Update – updated car performance levels.
The spectator mode is a huge thumb up to the e-sports competitors, as this projects a TV-style broadcast on the left side of the screen. Further to this, the running order and numerous statistics including the number of pit stops, fastest lap times, positions lost/gained, current tyre compound, gaps to race leader and cars ahead/behind, and lastly if the car is in the pits.
As a spectator, you have control over what information is shown. From live timing for the car, you are watching, flying laps, as well as sector-specific yellow flags. If this does not interest you, then the option to disable this feature is included.
Why not check out the official Formula 1 2017 trailer below and leave GameHype a message in the comment box below the article.