We’ve had the remaster on the PlayStation 4 for a while now but Square Enix have just announced when PC owners can get their hands on Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age.
PC players will be able to revisit the wondrous world of Ivalice on PC on February 1st. It will include all the PS4 enhancements, plus these specific ones for PC:
- 60FPS – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at 60FPS
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen
- Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more to optimize the PC player experience
You can learn more about the features on February 2nd, 8am for a special launch programme with Producer Hiroaki Kato and Director Takashi Katano will answer questions received from fans on Twitter. This will be available on YouTube. Be sure to let us know if you are looking forward to the PC version in the comment section below.