PC owners, it is your time to revisit the world of Ivalice as Square Enix have confirmed that Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age is out now!
It includes all of the modern advancements and features available in the PlayStation 4 version. Alongside the latest-generation visuals, a remastered soundtrack, new Speed and Trial modes, fast forward function, and many other enhanced features, here are the PC specific features:
- 60FPS gameplay – Ivalice will look better than ever with the game running at a smooth 60FPS
- Compatible with 21:9 ultra-wide monitors – Up to three HD monitors can be used for a potential 48(16×3):9 experience
- New Game Plus and New Game Minus – Post-game content modes are now accessible from the beginning of the game
- Three background music options – The original, re-orchestrated and soundtrack versions are now available from the beginning of the game
- Maximized License Points and Gil – New functionality added to grant players max License Points and Gil from the configuration screen
- An optimised PC experience – Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards and more
You can read our review on the remaster here. Take a look at the launch trailer and let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.