Warhorse Studios and Deep Silver have sent us a new and exciting gameplay trailer for Kingdom Come: Deliverance. It’s released in just under 2 weeks and we couldn’t be more excited!
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is released on February 13th for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, where your task and objective is to become the most powerful warrior you can be.
Along the way, there will plenty of other paths to choose from in the medieval game which features over one million words of written background story. That is more than twice the amount compared to the complete Lord of the Rings saga! The key features include:
- Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
- Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
- Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of unique combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
- Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills, and earn new perks
- Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe. It’s all up to you
- Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia
Take a look at the new gameplay trailer and be sure to let us know if you’re as excited as us for this game via the comment section below.