Final Fantasy XV is a brilliant game. However, for those who have finished the game, it is not over yet as Square Enix have today announced that Episode Gladiolus is now available.
This new story DLC will set aside the swift warp-strike play style of the Crown Prince Noctis and take on the role of faithful comrade Gladiolus, who utilizes a vastly different play style emphasising defence, blocking and counterattacks. The main features of this new story DLC include:
- A new story told from Gladiolus’ perspective uncovering the events that transpired when the character left the party in Final Fantasy XV’s main storyline
- An exhilarating combat system that capitalizes on Gladiolus’ blocking and counterattacking play style through the new “Valor” and “Rage” system
- Previously inaccessible parts of Eos that are now open for exploration
- Special items that can be carried over the main game and exclusive to those who complete Episode Gladiolus
- Two brand-new gameplay modes, “Score Attack” and “Final Trial” made available upon completing Episode Gladiolus
There is also a new update available for you, adding cutscenes that enhance the Chapter 13 story experience, two different playable Chapter 13 routes for players to choose from, and more powerful ring magic, and opens up additional areas to explore in the game.
Let’s take a look at the trailer detailing the new update and DLC before letting us know your thoughts in the comment section below.