It got awarded the Fighting Game of the Year at the 21st D.I.C.E. Awards and The Game Awards 2017 and today, Warner Bros have announced the Injustice 2 Legendary Edition.
The Injustice 2 Legendary Edition is coming on March 30th for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam and the Microsoft Store. It will offer the ultimate DC Super Hero and Super-Villain fighting game experience and packages the main game with the following downloadable content:
- All downloadable playable characters: Darkseid, Red Hood, Starfire, Sub-Zero, Black Manta, Raiden, Hellboy, Atom, Enchantress and The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Premiere skins available from the Injustice™ 2 Ultimate Edition including Power Girl, John Stewart Green Lantern, Reverse-Flash, Grid and Black Lightning each with unique looks, voices, and dialogue.
There will also be the following enhancements included as well as the packaged content:
- The introduction of the Learn Hub, the game’s expanded tutorial
- New Gear items for all characters have been added
- The character level cap is increased to 30
- A new Augment Slot is available at level 30
A special Day 1 Edition of the Injustice 2 Legendary Edition is also going to be available to order soon, which contains the following:
- Collectible Injustice™ 2 Coin
- The Injustice™ 2 Epic Comic Exclusive Download Steel Card
- Exclusive Steelcase
- 11000 Source Crystals
Will you be purchasing the Legendary Edition next month? Make sure you let us know in the comment section below.