Square Enix have today revealed the gigantic line-up that they will be taking along with them to Gamescom later this month.
From Kingdom Hearts III to Shadow of the Tomb Raider, Square Enix are certainly bringing their A game to Gamescom. Gamescom runs between August 21st – 25th. Here is what Square Enix will be bringing:
- Kingdom Hearts III – Two playable demos, a boss battle against the Rock Titan from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Hercules and uncovering the Toy Box world from Toy Story alongside Woody and Buzz. Visitors can also take part in prime picture opportunities including a giant Keyblade and becoming a real life toy in a replica of Andy’s room from the Disney Pixar classic Toy Story.
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider – The area is set up in the style of an imposing Mayan pyramid with numerous game stations. Visitors can get an even more intense feel for Lara Croft’s biggest adventure yet with a demo version of the action adventure.
- Dragon Quest XI – An extensive playable demo which showcases the many content improvements and brand-new voiceover ahead of the game’s release.
- Life is Strange 2 (World Premiere) – Playable for the very first time at the Square Enix booth
- Just Cause 4 – Exclusive presentation of the next installment in the Just Cause series
- Final Fantasy XIV – A special promotion for show attendees offers anyone registering at the booth a free copy of the starter edition, while an exclusive programme of stage shows with the makers of the game including Producer and Director Naoki Yoshida and Sound Director Masayoshi Soken will be taking place throughout the week, all culminating in a big cosplay competition on Saturday 25th August. Finally, on Friday 24th August and Saturday 25th August the FINAL FANTASY XIV Eorzean Symphony will have its European premiere at the Konzerthaus Dortmund
Are you looking forward to seeing Square Enix at Gamescom? Be sure to let us know your thoughts via the comment section below.