Team 17 and MakinGames have revealed a new partnership in order to bring the release of Raging Justice to consoles and PC/Mac this year.
Raging Justice is a fresh new take on the beat-em-up genre and sees Big Smoke City having to have order placed in with the help of tough and rough people enough to take on the scum that festers in the streets. Welcome in these 2!:
Name: Rick Justice
Info: Rick is a cop who’s been on the force for as long as anyone can remember and he’s damn good at it. That being said, he hasn’t got to where he is by playing by the rules: he tends to punch first and ask questions later.
Name: Nikki Rage
Info: Nikki is a highly skilled, ex-military combatant with a knack for getting herself into sticky situations. However, she gets the job done and has the highest conviction record on the force.
Here are some of the main features of Raging Justice:
- Arrest warrants – You have the option to either obliterate your foes or play the rules and arrest them. Being a good cop has its benefits it’s a healthier lifestyle which means…well, more health but in the heat of a brawl, violence can sometimes be the answer. You get more points playing bad cop but it’s a dog eat dog world so watch out that your mate doesn’t swipe the loot before you do.
- Combat – Kick, punch and stomp your way through levels of 2D carnage with Rick and Nikki’s distinctive fighting styles
- Unique art style – Raging Justice has a distinctive art style reminiscent of classic arcade favourites brought to life with high definition 3D renders
- Vehicles – Mow down your foes on four wheels by jumping aboard lawnmowers and tractors. Vehicles will make you untouchable but if their health hits zero be prepared for an explosive exit!
- Weapons – Gear up with a variety of weapons. Smash your way through a bar fight with a stool, hit a home run with a baseball bat or ruffle your foes feathers with a deadly pigeon
- Leaderboard – Fight for the top spot on the global leaderboards. As the tension rises so can your score, use precision, timing and a tactical mind to secure your place among the best!
- Co-op multiplayer – Don’t battle through the streets alone, enlist a friend to help you in some multiplayer madness
Take a look at the announcement trailer and be sure to let us know your thoughts on if you’re looking forward to Raging Justice via the comment section below.